Friday 9 March 2012

And in the beginning...

The best way is to be candid...! I admit, I run short of words, and the fact that I run short of ideas, does not help either...
It's not the first time that I have tried writing, but the fear of criticism is too much for me. Like most of the people I know, I am very scared of being laughed at, and I guess that's more or less.

But then, why should I write at all? Isn't it a lot of trouble with no returns guaranteed...?

I guess it is, but what about the part of me that wants to create something, irrespective of the fact that people may or may not choose to like it. Well, after giving it some thought, let's write something, howsoever meaningless and stupid it may be...

Good luck with that...
and thank you for your visit...

No comments:

Post a Comment